View Store List

Ymart News

Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More
Ymart success at Small Business Forum 2015

On Nov 15th Ymart presented itself at Small Business Forum held by Enterprise Toronto at Toronto Metro Convention Center.We are very happy to say that Ymart first public appearance was a great success

Read More

Forum

Search:
 Author  Message

cocel20253

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022, 05:09am
  Subject: Tag Archives: A Course in Miracles - Mystery of Ascension
Welcome to Mystery of Ascension! We are students and advocates of the New Message from God. We're members of a worldwide community. We seek to assist the world in successfully navigating difficult times ahead. We seek to assist the entire world in successfully emerging right into a greater community of intelligent life. You will also find some poetry. Learn more about us here. Contact us here. Our ACIM Mexico community offers Prayer Stays & Mystery Schools based on A Course in Miracles (ACIM) and the teachings of mystic David Hoffmeister. Prayer Stays in Chapala, Mexico at La Casa de Milagros are made for many who are planning to step out from the world and dive deep to the still, quiet place within. The Tabula Rasa Mystery School is a curriculum unlike any other. Held within the beautiful surroundings of La Casa de Milagros in Chapala, Mexico, this school for Awakening offers an application for profound spiritual immersion, using the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. “Be Oneness” is a web site specialized in Living Miracles Spiritual Retreats and Devotionals with David Hoffmeister and Living Miracles teachers. These events offer a chance to get together in the practical application of the deep non-dual teachings of A Course in Miracles. A transformational audio website of David's best talks, now searchable predicated on whatever topic you're thinking about! All you've got to accomplish is type in a keyword, phrase, or topic, and you'll access several talks that specifically address ab muscles question on your heart. Learn how to stop managing anxiety and fear so they can be healed. Open your heart to the answers from Spirit. David's searchable video website keeps growing each day and contains countless hours of transformational ACIM videos. Register now for exclusive usage of David's latest videos from his teaching gatherings across the globe. "You are interested to be mystical and you are interested to relate solely to you, so perfectly that you cannot miss it! The Universe is calling your name and saying 'here, that is for you." -David This is a site that offers an summary of David Hoffmeister's non-dual and A Course in Miracles (ACIM) teachings. Find Helpful links to David's YouTube channel, Spreaker (audio), writings, social media, music, websites, mind training programs, subscriptions, and much more. These resources can support your brain in the practical application of profound non-dual teachings and the study of ACIM. Inspired by the teachings of A Course in Miracles, we are dedicated to inner peace and awakening. We desire to understand God, to see His love, His peace, and His will for people consistently, and we know that joining together within our shared purpose is the absolute most joyful way to invite Him into our awareness.
« Previous 1 ...  25 26 27 28 29 ...  69 Next »

lawofe
  Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023, 12:09am
  Subject: SEO
Hair recovery must be greater herbal in the years yet to come because of stem mobile research~ 經痛嚴重勿啞忍

cocel20253
  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023, 04:02am
  Subject: ALEX
very interesting post. this is my first time visiting here. I found much interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! non dual teachers

cocel20253
  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023, 12:19pm
  Subject: ALEX
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, then by all means come in and check our stuff. non dual teachers

fitnfad00
  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023, 02:57pm
  Subject: awe
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. christian mysticism

fitnfad00
  Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2023, 03:13pm
  Subject: aew
Thanks For sharing this Superb article. I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. a course in miracles

tanqfbqwefb
  Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023, 03:13am
  Subject: genital beyazlatma
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! 49s

fitnfad00
  Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023, 05:39am
  Subject: awe
That appears to be absolutely good. These teeny main features are intended acquiring great deal of qualifications skills. Now i am attracted to the product loads. become a credit card processor

markjacks
  Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023, 09:09am
  Subject: hp
An intriguing discussion may be valued at comment. There’s no doubt that that you ought to write much more about this topic, it will not be described as a taboo subject but usually folks are too little to chat on such topics. To a higher. Cheers a course in miracles online

tanqfbqwefb
  Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2023, 09:41am
  Subject: df
Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. พนันออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี

markjacks
  Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2023, 10:10am
  Subject: zg
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. the christ
« Previous 1 ...  25 26 27 28 29 ...  69 Next »

Web Development by Superior Web Solutions